Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Monday, July 30, 2007

Break Ups

So tonight, Jose and I broke up. But what seemed to be a surprise to me, in reality really wasnt'. I think that this time around I have looked for the signs that were coming my way, and was able to prepare myself for this converstaion. I think that God totally opened my eyes and showed me it was coming. As much as it has not hit me totally yet, God has something else planned for my life.

I like being sinlge and love going out with friends, or even doing just a girls night. and I know that it will all come to an end sometime, but not sure if I am ready to give it all up quite yet.

All I know and what I'm hanging on to is that the fact that God is STILL and will always be in control. He knows what tomorrow holds before i do. I putting my trust in that.

So as I close this post and go to bed, I will be thankful once again for this amazing chance to be single and to praise God in the midst of it.

angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home