Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Father to the Fatherless

Father to the Fatherless... that is what God calls himself, along with a book full of names. But the reason I am focusing on the fatherless is for a reason.

I lost my real dad when i was younger, I have always wondered about him. What did he look like, sound like, smell like. Was he tall ( couldn't be- just look at me), did he have a deep voice... and on and on. But the one thing that I will never know is, how good or bad of a father he would of been. God took him from me when i was younger- but in return gave me amazing dad now. God feels the void that I sometimes feel. I sit and look at the rest of my siblings. I see how they all look a like, they sound alike and have the same featurs. I am the black sheep of the family. That is what God wanted for my life. At the same time, this amazing Father, knew everything about me. He knew that sometimes, when I can't go to anyone else I would run to him tohelp deal with this small pain.

It is hard, cause there really is no one who can relate to how I feel sometimes. Most of my friends still have the original partents. I know that in God, He will never leave me nor forsake me. He will never die, He will always be the father to the fatherless. And I guess what I struggle with more then anything is the physical part of having a dad. THe physical part of looks, sounds, smells. Would he be proud of me for graduating college? Would he have been remarried-and if so, would that mean i would have even more step siblings? Like I said, I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father provided me an earthly step-father... who loves me enough to have adopted me when was younger. And to have an heavenly Father love me, more then anything. He loves me so much that He sent His Only Son to die for me. That is how much I am loved by my Heavenly Father.

I know most of the people can't relate to this, and that is ok. But just know that our Heavenly Father is the Only person who will not die, and who will love us for who we are. He created us, He knows us better then we know our selves. I can't wait to go see my Heavenly Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home