Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Plays, Musicals Oh My

That is right, tonight I was in the company of a great family (not my own, however- but neverless still a great family). They invited me to see a musical, I greatly said yes. It was so good. I think, I will go see much more plays and musicals. The problem now lies to find a friend to go with me.

Oh, just a side note. Sometimes, knowing people is what it is all about. I sat right behind Joe Johnson who is opening up another sandwich place- just across from Joe's. But in this place they will have a bakery. Joe has heard that I'm a "soon-to-be" pastry chef and was very interest in me and working there. I just need to keep praying about this and know God has my furture planned out for me. I have so many different places and option, not only is one working with Joe but also possibly working at the Church.... just praying for now. Night all

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Angie - That is amazing. I'll be praying for you. Also I do enjoe plays and musicals. Hint Hint!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home