Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Over My Head....

I'm over my head with wonder and aww of God. In the way He has been growing some of the guys.

For the past 9 months, I have been in school and kind of away from everyone. I really haven't had much time to hang out with a lot of people. I have a core group that i hang out with. But that was really it. I just finished school and now my nights are free. and God has already began to open my eyes to His Work. I have been able to spen a little time with some amazing guys, and been blessed to see their Godliness shine through and too see that God is raising up and prepairing men to do His work. Prais God, I can't wait to see what else he has plan for not only these few men, but also for the lives of those around me, and those that I don't even know about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home