Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just Rambling

I really don't have much to say, but i figured that I should write something. And seeing that i had to re-read my last blog just to remember what I wrote, must either be a sign of old age( which I doubt) or a sign that I just have to much going on.- which, is most likely the case.

But just sitting and looking at this past month, I have been busy. I'm surprised I still have friends. But very thankful that this month is almost over with. It has been a month of 2 grad. parties tha I had to plan and some where I managed to be in a wedding.The wedding was great, (for more on that see my last blog).

Graduations, there is something that follows its. No one tells you about it, until you are there. This feeling that you are now an adult. WELCOME TO THE WORLD, they say. What world? where did it come from? Do I have to really be an adult? Can i just not be one and think that I'm still in school? For almost my whole life, I have been in school. Doing the school thang- and now taht I'm done wtih it. What is next? No more of this working part time, cause I have class today. No more of this using school, or homework to get out of working for that day. The whole adult thang, not sure if I am ready for it. But at the same time, I feel like I have always been an adult. I feel like I have always had responsibilites to attend to. I can't remember the last time, I didn't work, or that age when I started to work. The samething is for school. I can't remember my life with out school. This feeling that I will never go back to school, is odd. But it is good.

God has grown me so much since then, and has really open my eyes to see His plan in my life. It is one of those " you don't know what he is doing, until He has done it". For me, there was a reason he placed Pastry school on my heart. He wanted me to do it, and I have been enjoying it ever since. And like, waiting to say yes to a boy who asked you out a couple of times. Cause "I was in school" and as much as that is ture, I feel like it wasn't God's timing for me as well, But using school was an easy out for me. But even with that, God has blessed it so much. He provide the amazing guy at the right time, and the relationship has been on the right track ever since. As long as we keep God in the middle it should be ok.

Now, that I have completly lost my train of thought, and my train of this blog- or what to write next. I am going to end and go read a book- or maybe just a chapter in it. for i'm not a big reader and for me to read this is big. so good- bye and good- night,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home