Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Oh BOY

For the past 9 months told myself, i will not date. And I didn't. i was going to school and didn't want the distraction of having a boyfriend. Not to say, that durning that time, I have been asked out by a couple different guys and have been almost set up by someone in my class. After saying no to everyone, and really finding out what I want in a guy, God has shown me him.

Yes, that is right. He does exist. This guy has shown interest in me back in Feb. but I said no, cause of school. but that didn't seem to stop him from liking me. He has been very patient with me in getting done with school- God has really opened my eyes to really see him for who this guy really is. He is amazing guy, very godly, and very fun to be around.... the list goes on but for the sake of borning you with details i will keep it short.

As of right now, we are just friends who are taking it slow. (which in my case, is not an easy thing to do... but I want to take it slow. For I really don't want to mess anything up with this guy.

This is all i have for right now, but I will write more if there is more to come... stay tuned

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Oh boy! Now that's funny.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home