Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thoughts, and Chocolate Pound Cake

It has been a while since my last blog. So I thought that I would update you on life.

I guess the biggest thing is I know longer work for the pool company. They need someone to work full time, and I can't give them full time. With me being in school full time it is just too hard. So we said good-bye and went my way...

After we said our good-byes (well, it was more or less good-byes over text messaging). I really didn't know what to do. For I start my intership in April, which leaves us only 3 months (and by the way, 3 months till my birthday). Should I try to find a job, or should I just not work and enjoy this time off until April. Or maybe, I will work at a bakery and have that count toward my intership. So many options, my head was spinning- and my heart was saying stay home. Well, God had other plans for me. He drop a job in my lap that will work out. I will be babysitting for a family that has a 4 month old girl. THey own their own Dr. office, and need someone to watch their new baby for a couple of hours. Perfect for my schedule. It is from 9-12 Mon- Thur.

That is really the only thing that has happen to me. I'm still - well kind of put off thinking about my intership for a bit. I guess, I 'm not sure of where I want to go. This is something I need to be more on my knees about.

As I finish eating my chocolate pound cake, that we made tonight in class. I will wrap up this blog for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home