Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Thursday, January 18, 2007

3 more months

Yes, I have 3 more months before I go on a 2 month externship. WOW- this school year has gone by so fast. And I don't even like school all that much, and for me to be sticking with it says alot. For whom, not sure. but with that said, I must start thinking about my "future". where should I go for my externship. Should I stay here in AZ, or should I travel to another state? What should I do. I don't even know. I know that come April 20, we are done with Scottsdale Culinary, and April 27, I start my externship. it is so close, but yet so far away. I have one problem, I know, I have more then one problem haha.
I need to find a job. My job is no longer letting me work at the lovely Majestic Pools. They don't want me working there part time. the busy season is coming up and they need someone full time there. So now I must find a part time job. But for only a couple of months.
I'm a little stressed out. No. Not really. for some reason, i'm not all that worried about finding a job. I know God will some how provide for me, and I'm fine with that. what I would love to happen, so to work a couple hours in the morning, then have the rest of the day to hang out with friends. but i know that won't happen. So, I will just keep on trusting in the Lord.
Well, it is late, and i need to get some shut eye, before my alarm clock goes off for work. so until my next post. have fun reading this one. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Angie - glad to hear that you are trusting in the Lord. He is good and will provide. Be diligent in searching and putting yourself out there!

BC

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home