Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let it Snow, let is snow, let it snow

Ok- I love this cold weather we are having so much. In arizona we don't get to enjoy the cold weather that much, so when we do have it. I love it. I think it is colder this year then it was last year.... I don't know. but i missed it. Here are just a few reasons for my excitement:

1. wear layers of clothes
2. wear hoodies, that are 2 sizes to big, just so you can cuddle in them
3. snowboarding- even though I have been once, and dislocated my knee, i still want to go back
4. fireplaces-
5. sitting with a few close friends around a fire drinking hot chocolate and singing Christmas Songs
6. Starbucks holiday drinks... hmm gingerbread latte
7. Snow... how I love to play in the snow...
8. Snow ball fights
9. Christmas shopping
10. angry, mean women who want the gift that you took before them. walking away with a smile because I gave that gift to that women... to avoid a fight...
11. decorating outside of house with Christmas lights (yes, I do it every year)
12. inside the house, with Christmas tree
13. New Years Eve.... Party .... getting kissed on new years eve... wait.... I never have... hmm no one to kiss... oh well... I can still have fun with out a kiss. Party time
14. cuddling up under the blankets and sheets on bed when I go to bed at night.

Well, I think that is a good list for now. I know there is more, I just can't think of it . I hope you had fun reading it as much as I did writing this. hmmm winter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home