Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Give Thanks

I was trying to think about this post. Not in the sence wheater or not to post a new blog, but what to say. I have too many things to be blessed with, and I thought now would be the time to let everyone know about one of the most important things that I am thankful for.

Most of you know, that last year, my brother-in-law was involved in a car accident that almost took his life. But by the loving God that we serve, God speared his life. The dr. had lost Jason a couple times that night of the accident. But it was not his time to go. Jason had spent about a month in ICU- he had a broken hip, and his spline had to be removed, as well as someother injuries. Jason was not in a good condintion at all. I remember going up to the hopsital (County hospital) every day and spending time with Kami (my sister) and seeing Jason for a couple of min. Going from seeing how Jason was always a sleep and in ICU, to seeing him a year later. It is amazing.

Jason, now is almost 100% healed up. He is back to working full time, and he is no longer doing physical therapy. He is living a normal life, with limited help from pain medication. God has blessed Jason so much, not only saving his life spiritually a while ago, but saving his life physically. I guess God is not done with Jason here on earth yet.

With that being said, I am most grateful for not only Jason being in my family and being amazing brother to me. But for God. For God saving my whole family. It is a blessing to go home every night, to a family that is in love with God, and His word.

I hope and pray that everyone has a great Thanksgiving-
P.S. if you are looking for some dessert this Thanksgiving, you should come to my house. We will not only have the Pumpkin pies, but have a couple other desserts that I have made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home