Just Chilin'

He has shown you, O Man, what is good; And waht does the Lord require of you But to do justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Disclaimer

I'm back, I had a blog once, then I deleted by accident. But I wanted to put a disclaimer out there. I'm sure you have read one of my blogs. I am not a writer by no means, so I try to write, but it doesn't always come out the way i have it in my head. I am sorry for the feature blogs that I am about to write. But I am sure they will be funny, so have fun reading them. And please leave a comment so I know you stoped by.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it...comes out differently than what's in your head. That is great. I have that same disconnect between my thoughts and the actual relaying those thoughts/ideas to people and having them be received in the way I intended. Great to see that you're back!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home